rule 2

Here you will find answers to some of your questions as well as post about any issues you have here with the game

rule 2

Postby gamer tester2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:10 am

A player has broken your rules. rule 2 to be precise. he has take many shots at me and I can prove it was him just from deducing simple facts . 1) there was 3 people on at the time . me pop and rhm. 2) pop died from AI and I was still being shot at. 3) I was not near any AI at the time. 4) the shooting was not like any AI i have seen. the player did not advance in and was keeping his distance looking for an opening.

I do not know how you handle people braking the rules but this would be a issue and I'm asking for admin support on the matter. I know I was shot and killed once when I first logged in and played. again rhm was on, and the location is close to the same location I was being shot at the second time.if you feel this is not something you need to look into pleae let me know and I can handle the problem at a later date with a few rounds of my own.

I would like to say I really like your server and have been looking fora new server to call home. I'm hoping this one can be it.

thank you for your time

Founder
Founder

Re: rule 2

Postby Theduke » Tue Dec 19, 2017 7:43 am

Hi Gamer,

What name do you use ingame? What server was this (we have 3) and also when (approx time).
Ill check the logs and let you know.
PVPing is a banable offense. No questions asked.

But we do have roaming AIs on the server.
Although if a player did kill you, my logs will show.

Duke

Postby gamer tester2 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:10 pm

looks like the server IP listed is 158.69.23.196:2402, in-game Name Gamer tester, time was really later like around 2AM my time( central ) I remember there was a server reset after i died. like i dropped from the plain and less then a minute later server reset. when i logged back in i ran around for about 30-45 minutes. that's when he was shooting at me, so maybe around 3am

Founder
Founder

Postby Theduke » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:54 pm

I checked the logs and i see your death, but it was definitely from roaming AI.
They are dressed in green and orange hazmat suits. they also drive in biohazard SUVs and sometimes green ones.

Duke

Postby gamer tester2 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:06 pm

WOW didn't know that was a thing, also didn't see anything that would indicate a AI mission was close. But thanks for looking in to it. I'm glad to know this server is much harder then the rest.

Return to “Support”