Mission claiming on map

Here you will find answers to some of your questions as well as post about any issues you have here with the game
DVS

Mission claiming on map

Postby DVS » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:06 pm

Hey guys,
I was present when the matter of niek and pcb claiming a mission but it not on the map i believe they did say they did but it was not on the map. I also had the same problem where I claimed a mission in side chat and on the map ch-47near cayo but people saying i did not claim it attached is a photo of my screen showing infact i did this could be an new issue that started last night anyway thought id mention it as people were getting their nickers in a knot. File size is too large

Founder
Founder

Re: Mission claiming on map

Postby Theduke » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:21 am

Narik is perma banned, he had a 24 hour ban for calling everyone gay, then proceeded to come in TS and call me fkin stupid... LOL so hes perma banned.... PCBH has been here for a while, and as to why hes not following the rules im not 100% sure. We've got him in our sights to keep an eye on, but hes also russian, and the language barrier seems to be a issue.

as for marking the missions, you must be in sidechat when you mark the map... if you are in any other form of chat, you can see the mark, but others cant.. so if you;re in group chat, other wont see your mark.

DVS

Re: Mission claiming on map

Postby DVS » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:01 am

In this instance I marked on the map before i claimed in side chat would that also create the same issue.

Return to “Support”