Steal floor issue

Here you will find answers to some of your questions as well as post about any issues you have here with the game
DVS

Steal floor issue

Postby DVS » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:20 am

HI Guys,
Recently playing sahrani I have noticed an issue with steal floor script. placing objects on and bouncing off, when logging off while standing on the flooring then logging on and falling to your death or recieving a broken leg, heli's bouncing up and down or bouncing off and blowing up, when landing on with apache it falls through the floor.
Im not sure if im the only one but the also seems to be an issue with removing vehicles from the virtual garage and key not spawning in gear or backpack my friend was a victim of both issues as his vehichle locked him in and there was no key he landed on my roof and relogged after he aborted his apache bounced off my roof and blew up on impact with the ground when he spawned back in it teleported to another location near by.
I thought id just raise the issue as it seems to be not just a one off problem.
Thanks
DVS

Founder
Founder

Re: Steal floor issue

Postby Theduke » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:36 am

Bouncing on metals flors has always been part of epoch flawgic... well arma flawgic, and epoch is a mod, so they cant fix it....

As for the keys, if you have a masterkey, or if you already have the key on you, it doesnt give it back. it also checks backpacks.

And well when the very off thing happens..... whats to say its not a hacker..i mean, almost 1 out o 3 players that jpoin my servers, try to open hacks... and some actually do that i cant see...

DVS

Postby DVS » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:45 am

No hacking Duke it was a freak event AS50 and I have been playing together for a long time on lingor and sahrani we dont hacl or dupe he made it to epic and wanted to show off the rewards of buying me an apache and himself when he removed his thats when this happened anyway just thought id bring it to your attention.

Founder
Founder

Postby Theduke » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:58 am

LOL i didnt mean you guys hacked haha... I meant hackers can come on our servers and troll players... make it seem like its a server issue, but in reality is a hacker fucking with players... were cracking down harder i promise. Even if i have to teach myself to hack, so i track them and wipe their lives away.

DVS

Postby DVS » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Haha yeah its a fine art ill keep my eye out and report if i see it

Return to “Support”