Unable to log back in!

Here you will find answers to some of your questions as well as post about any issues you have here with the game

Unable to log back in!

Postby Arrakaz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:11 am

Hi, my DayZ crashed 10 mins before server restart. I was in Stary Trader City at the time. Had to restart PC when I got back in, my MEV was moved to the compound. TheDuke was aware, but unable to help at that time. DayZ crashed again, since then I have not been able to get back into the server, at start of server connection, I don't see SLK splash screen, but Overwatch and a blue generic server screen; then Battleye will not respond, it initialises, but fails to respond. So I'm kicked. Tried everything, steam to validate game, restarting PC. After several attempts and Battleye not responding, I have given up.

My concern now is, not only did I loose the contents of my backpack in the first crash. But I will loose my MEV, as I can't log in to recover it. Last seen top right corner of map.

Can an Admin find it and move it somewhere within map, when I get past Battleye problems I will collect it!

I appreciate your time on this.
Arrakaz

Founder
Founder

Re: Unable to log back in!

Postby Theduke » Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:26 am

I will bet you are loading in the gqame using dayz launcher. Sometimes launcher send you to the wrong servers lol go figure.

We have windows batch files that will get you straight into the server, without using any launcher. Come on TS, and one of the admins can help you sort that out.

IMO, its a fool proof way of getting into any server. As long you know the ip, port and mods the server uses.

Re: Unable to log back in!

Postby Arrakaz » Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:07 am

Okay thanks TheDuke, I was able to get in after loading Armar 3 which activated Battleye, may of been a coincidence.
I have downloaded the appropriate .bat file. And will follow your step by step guide.

Collected my MEV, now that was some journey (no heli); so many different types of vehicles left!

Return to “Support”