HMMWV GPK M2 Ammo

Here you will find answers to some of your questions as well as post about any issues you have here with the game

HMMWV GPK M2 Ammo

Postby Arrakaz » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:36 pm

I have been away for a while unwell. When logged back in, all my vehicles were deleted. I purchased a new Hmmwv gpk which normally came with ammo; also the ammo would respawn anew after restarts.

Now when purchasing new gpk, no ammo is provided, so 100k a pop, added that to the M2, after restart. It's gone! Added another to check, after restart it was gone too. So no respawns for M2 and lost 200k from my own ammo. Hoping you can look into this; as I can't afford to keep purchasing for each restart.

Arrakaz.

Founder
Founder

Re: HMMWV GPK M2 Ammo

Postby Theduke » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Vehicles untouched get deleted after 21 days. Keeps the server clean. If you plan on being away for a while, use the virtual garage for vehicle storage.

As for the ammo in vehicles. Any vehicle purchased at hero DOES NOT have ammo on restart. Any vehicle from Epic Hero does, except the helicopters that would have rockets.
We have a script installed to remove ammo from helis with rockets, and the ability to rearm the rockets ONLY is also disabled. You can still rearm the gunners

You can also rearm vehicles at services stations, much cheaper than 100k a pop.

Duke

Return to “Support”