Change day to day/night??? Cast your vote

Should we change our server to day/night cycles.

Poll ended at Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:09 am

yes
76%
no
24%

Total votes: 21

Re: Change day to day/night??? Cast your vote

Postby Yogi Bear » Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:10 pm

Im goinging to take a wild guess that the people whom want a day/night cycle only want it to have a night time from time to time without having to hope that 70% of the server population votes for it. I wonder if there is a way to set it to maybe a lower percentage? Maybe a 50-55% majority vote? Or maybe configure a scipt where every 3 restarts its night time? Meaning day for 8 hours and then night for 4 hours... having the time of day set at the start of server reset and maintained through the restart.

Postby -MQ- » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:21 am

I'd be happy to vote day when the majority of who's playing wants it. I play a lot at night. True cycle just adds to the game for me. looks like the vote is for the cycle. Then we can use nv scopes and light up our bases! I'd also know it was actually night also! Lmao!

Postby Light » Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Saw an announcement to cast my vote yesterday (Feb 11th) so, if it isn't closed. I would say "Yes".

Was told it's a 1 hour night, 3 hour day cycle. I just hope the dusk and dawn cycle doesn't take too long leaving only 1 hour of full sunlight.

Return to “General Topics”