Base camper and PVP person - JDMmaster

Base camper and PVP person - JDMmaster

Postby Geriatric Hero » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:17 am

This guy, JDMmaster, came online about 10 PDT in the evening of Thursday April 4th - asked if anyone spoke Russian - I replied "nyet" and Trav stayed quiet. I was flying to my plot pole and safe at my island base up north and came under fire as I was trying to get in position over my base to land - flew off to west over the sea to check map to see if a mission had spawned I had missed and found a fuel truck - no missions anywhere near so flew back to base and again came under fire, saw a figure and running around - went east to land on mainland.I thought maybe AI had spawned on my little island but then this guy finally says it is his island and that I stole his UH-60- I said that it was my plot pole and my safe on the island and all 3 helis were locked with my master key and that when I first got to that island about 4 hours earlier there had been nothing there. Trav was grouped with me and he came chugging up by the island in a fishing boat - the guy fired on him as well. I had called for an Admin since this guy was hostile and camping my base but none were on - when he was shooting at Trav I took shot from 700m on the mainland and took the guy out. I don't even like killing people on PVP servers but this guy was being a douche and fired on two players in spite of being repeatedly told it was a strict PVE server. I am pretty sure that if Blaster or Pay were on there would have been an immediate ban on this guy - if he had not been camping my base and firing so that I couldn't get back to lock my safe I would have just left... but I admit to shooting in self defense and to keep him from killing Trav or me. I am mainly bummed now because I lost 2500 humanity, I think. Help - I have to go to Seattle Friday morning so I am not sure when I will see you guys just wanted to document this incident - Trav will witness.

Re: Base camper and PVP person - JDMmaster

Postby Geriatric Hero » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:18 am

You can delete this after someone admin like reads it please.

Admin
Admin

Re: Base camper and PVP person - JDMmaster

Postby Payden » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:15 pm

I reviewed the logs - unremarkable 3-hour stay on the server for JDMmaster other than this run-in with Geriatric Hero and Travman.

Logs show JDMmaster being killed: "JDMmaster was killed by Geriatric Hero with a RH_hk417sdsp from 666m"

No other Death Messages which were not AI-related.

Payden

Return to “General Topics”