Donating

Donating

Postby NitroMoonshine » Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:03 am

Hi i recently donated $20 to you guys and i was wondering if there are any perks to donating ? And also i got all the supplies for building the hero house level 1 , how do i actually build it ? I cant find anything to help me and i tried for two hours tonight on the chernarus server .. Thanks :mrgreen:

Founder
Founder

Re: Donating

Postby Theduke » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm

Hi Nitro, Many thanks for the donation. The community appreciates it. Unfortunately since Bohemia has done their crack down on servers with perks, we had to remove the perks we had. They don't allow "selling" of items in game anymore.

As for the origins housing. This can only be done on the Taviana server. Chernarus does not have the origins mod.

As for building it, you need to right click on your toolbox and you will get an option to build a box. Add all items in that box, once they are all in there, you an scroll on the box and build whichever house you want. There are no humanity restrictions anymore either. You can build the stronghold if you want. Just make sure you don't leave the box unattended, it will disappear.

Return to “General Topics”