Banned?

Everything About Dayz Mod

Banned?

Postby Bazza » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:12 pm

Not looking to get unbanned, rather not now after what ive seen.

But the way the admin dealt with me? 0/10. Getting banned for fighting my side of the case? Trying to have a fair trial? Cant do that, apparently im a troll for that. Even with someone else on my side, saying that im only trying to defend myself so that it can be settled fairly? They get banned as well. Not really the best thing.

After a quick search and going onto the ts to discuss matters, and even apologize if needed, seeing thats what the admin wanted, but before i could go anywhere in the teamspeak, banned.

Not really the best admin sit situations ive had lets say this, and probably wont be returning. take this as you will.

But to the admin if they do read this; let people fight their side and have a fair trial, as they are not just trying to be 'smartasses' as you would say. Also please learn to take criticism, as the face of the server, you are going to be the one taking the brute of it.

Reply as you will, good chance i wont read it as im off to find another server

G'day lads

Founder
Founder

Re: Banned?

Postby Theduke » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:24 pm

The admin that banned you is me, im the owner. You got banned because you kept trying to justify why you were trying to get into someone elses base.

All i wanted was a "sorry, didnt realize i was doing wrong". But no, you lied to me, you said you walked by. LOL I was spectating you the whole time. Then you said if you REALLY wanted to get into the base, you would of mashed V. I watched you walk around the base multiple times, then going to the vehicles seeing if one was unlocked. then back around the base, then back to the vehicles.

So when i confronted you about it, you tried to defend yourself...that you were not trying to get in... again.. i was watching you the whole time.

So all in all, if you would of apologized, then maybe this wouldnt of happened. I banned you because you kept arguing with me, and frankly i dont have time for that. I spend countless hours codding these servers, and the last thing i need is some fool to not follow the rules and try and to bend them... My goal is peace and quiet on these servers. I also banned you from TS as soon as you joined because i DONT WANT TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT! Thers no grey area for me, either you are a nice person and follow the rules, or you're a goner. I dont have time to watch players and wonder "will they be a douche again". I work full time, run a business on the side and manage this community. We've been here for 2 years. I've always done things the same way. Players that abide by the rules, appreciate how strict i am, because it keeps the servers smooth, and lack of idiots...

and your friend lewis got banned for doing exactly what you were doing, arguing with me, trying to justify why you were trying to get in that base, when he wasnt even near you. So he was trying to help you, without knowing anything of what really happened. and besides, you didnt give any criticism. I can take criticism lol, wouldnt be for that, we wouldnt be here today...

Postby Bazza » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:47 pm

Alrighty top, whatever floats yer goat, i also work full time running a business, but that dosnt have anything to do with it
I did say i would come apologize, or if you had asked me to in game, i also would have, but ey thats none of my business ;)

All in all im not too much of a bad person, i could stay here and fight for myself, but it wont get anywhere. have fun running your server and good luck to ye, im off to than land of elsewhere

Founder
Founder

Postby Theduke » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:47 pm

Honestly i find it hard to believe that you're a nice person.

You got caught, tried to defend yourself, now you come here and tell me "whatever floats your goat" and with "alrighty top". I didnt say i was the owner to flash my ego. I said i was the owner so you'd understand that I know the rules well, because i wrote them lol
How immature can you really be? honestly... you got banned for not following the rules and arguing about it. deal with it and move on.
you also said you wouldnt come back to read my reply, but you clearly did... and if you really wanted to apologize for not reading the rules, you certainly didnt have the right approach with telling me you were not trying to get into that base...you lied from the beginning. Thats a huge red flag for me. maybe one day if ever you decide to have your own community, you'll understand...

Return to “Dayz Mod Forums”